Today we are presenting our first Wellness series of Natural Remedies that boost your immune system and help fight off those spring allergies. Our first tea consists of raw ginger and local honey. Here are some benefits from both:
- Local raw honey contains pollen that is specific to your area and therefore can really help those local seasonal allergies. Taking local honey gets the pollen introduced into the body and gradually builds up the body’s tolerance to seasonal allergies.
- Balances blood sugar, calms nerves, relieves pain, treats ulcers and treats sore throats.
- Improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
- Clears the ‘microcirculatory channels’ of the body, including the pesky sinuses that tend to flare up from time to time.
- Clears up throat and nose congestion with its anti-inflammatory properties
Come by to the Oak St Brain Bar at 2pm and get your sample!